Ready to take your golf game to the next level?
If you’ve had enough of taking advice from your buddies or failing to translate what you learned from the Golf Channel, it may be time for a lesson. Our professional instructors will design lessons specific to your needs to help you break those bad habits and make new ones that you can head out onto the course with confidence! We will learn what your goals are and come up with a realistic game plan that will help you meet those goals. Let’s turn those bogeys into pars!
PGA Class A Head Golf Professional Jeff Hales leads the lesson program at Poppy Ridge. Contact the Golf Shop to set up private instruction, a series of lessons or to create your own custom program.
Information and Reservations
Play Nine with the Pro
- An invaluable opportunity to get tips on how YOU play from tee to green for 9 holes
- Real on-course playing opportunities are the best way to increase your comfort/skill level
- $60 Includes: Green Fee, Cart, Range Balls
- Contact Jeff Hales to see when he’s playing nine next
Popular Lesson Styles
- Any lesson is a great benefit for the novice to the avid player
- Private Lesson; Customize a series of lessons according to the specific aspects you’d like to focus on
- Golf Academy; Gaining in popularity, this type of instruction is for students for all abilities
- Junior Golf Academy private and group lessons are available year round
Private Lesson Rates
- POPPY CLUB MEMBERS- $75 series of 2 private 30 minute lessons
- JUNIORS (18 and under) -$40 30 minute lesson, $300 series of 10 private 30 minute lessons
- ADULTS -$75 for a 45 minute private lesson, $260 series of 4 private lessons, 45 minutes each
- SENIORS (60 and over) -$275 series of 8 lessons, 30 minutes each